Check back regularly for updates! We frequently find cool things and can't wait to share them!
This is an easy-to-read outline of how to get started with payroll processing for your company.
You're Welcome! Need more help? Just ask!
Great layout Shred-it! We love it!
Easily calculate paychecks using this payroll calculator.
Report the fraud to the three major credit bureaus, and review your credit report thoroughly.
- Equifax: (800) 525-6285 – www.equifax.com/CreditReportAssistance/
- Experian: (888) 397-3742 – www.experian.com/fraud/center.html
- TransUnion: (800) 680-7289 – www.transunion.com/fraud-victim-resource/place-fraud-alert
Use the Federal Trade Commission’s ID Theft Affidavit when reporting the theft to creditors and credit bureaus. The form is available on the FTC’s website.
Balanced Books, LLP: Useful Tools
In need of some accounting templates, guides, or maybe just a refresher on payroll rules? No problem! We've got you covered! See below for tools we've created ourselves or discovered along our journey of bookkeeping bliss.
"Awesomeness. That’s what Balanced Books provides. Crystal and her team at Balanced Books provide so much more value than the run-of-the-mill bookkeeping services we’ve used in the past. They’ve taken the time to learn the IT Services industry, so they can tailor their services to our needs. Our financial review meetings are always fun and insightful and have become one of the most necessary aspects of our business. We absolutely love working with Balanced Books and often recommend them to others."- Jared Krick, Layer 3 IT
Use this Excel spreadsheet to track revenue & expenses.
Helpful chart from QB to determine what software you need!
Are you looking to improve the overall health of your business? Our CPA in Turlock advises you to consider the following:
- Choose three main ways you make money and focus on what you do best. What are the driving factors? Focus on those! Work on your business - Not in it!
- Limit the number of accounts in your accounting records, so you can better understand your financial statements. Challenge yourself to choose only 20 expense categories to use. This will be difficult, but will help you identify the most important accounts!
- Keep your business accounts separate from your personal accounts (bank, credit card, etc.). You'll have much cleaner records!
- Do you have phenomenal bookkeeping records? Great! Now what? As a business owner, you should be reviewing your financial statements at least quarterly! Take a peek - if you don't quite understand what you are looking at, ask for help! Call Balanced Books, and we'll walk you through it!
- Check out bizstats.com for FREE business statistics and financial ratios to see how your business compares to others in your industry.